[ATTW-L] 2018 ARSTM at NCA Preconference proposals DUE TODAY

Cagle, Lauren lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Fri Apr 20 17:40:56 UTC 2018

Hi all!

I wanted to let y'all know or remind you that proposals for the ARSTM NCA 2018 Preconference are due today. The CFP is available on the ARSTM website (http://www.arstmonline.org/meetings/nca/nca-preconference/).

The preconference theme of "Evidence" promises to be of great interest and build on ongoing conversations in both RSTM and technical communication. We are excited to build connections and encourage cross-pollination between the subfields, so if you're not familiar with ARSTM, please check us out and consider applying. If you have inquiries about ARSTM generally, please feel free to email me off-list.

For CFP-related questions, comments, and submissions, please email Ashley Rose Mehlenbacher at ashley.mehlenbacher at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:ashley.mehlenbacher at uwaterloo.ca>.

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Assistant Professor