[ATTW-L] CFP Reminder: Sustainable Metaphors of WPA Work

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:40:01 UTC 2018

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the deadline to send us proposals for the edited
collection Toward More Sustainable Metaphors of WPA Work is in two weeks
Sep 7. Lydia Wiles, Patti Poblete and I are keen on having an inclusive
collection that represents WPAs at different stages of their admin career,
a wide range of institution types, and diverse programs.

Feel free to email us questions. We can also discuss ideas with you if
interested.

The CFP can be accessed here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14P9iYWq48Y5y3z9QobXTwFWLxdinHfchdyzywEVb-yc/edit>
and it is attached for your convenience.

Thanks
Lilian (and Lydia and Patti)

*Lilian W. Mina*

*, Ph.D.*Assistant Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Executive Board Member, Council of Writing Program Administrators
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Office: LA 362
Montgomery, AL