[ATTW-L] CFP: Foundational Knowledge and Innovative Practices in TPC

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Mon Jul 2 20:54:17 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Lisa Meloncon and I are excited about our new book project, titled
*Foundational
Knowledge and Innovative Practices in Technical and Professional
Communication*, and hope you will consider submitting a proposal by July
31. We hope this book will provide common ground for sub-specialties to
better speak to each other as well as a foundation for those entering the
discipline, whether that entry is from another discipline, through graduate
school, or through upper-division undergraduate courses. The CFP is linked
below:

http://tek-ritr.com/blog/

Please let us know if you have questions. We look forward to hearing from
you!

Best regards,

Joanna

--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908