[ATTW-L] Xchanges Call for Subs: Grad and Undergrad Research

Brian Hendrickson bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Wed May 30 17:27:34 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Given all the recent threads across various lists regarding publishing
undergraduate and graduate research, I wanted to give a quick h/t to
Xchanges <http://www.xchanges.org/>.

Our editorial team and faculty review board work hard to ensure that the
review/publication process serves as a mentoring opportunity for
submitters, and that the work we publish deserves to feature prominently in
both classrooms and scholarly conversations in writing studies and related
fields.

We're currently inviting submissions for our next two issues through June
30. We consider scholarship in both "traditional" and multimodal formats.

Please share this call with students/colleagues, and send questions and
submissions to bhendrickson at rwu.edu.

Thanks for supporting Xchanges!

--
Brian Hendrickson, PhD