[ATTW-L] Document Design book

Liza Potts lpotts at msu.edu
Sun May 20 15:01:11 UTC 2018

Will there be an updated edition coming out soon? I used it several years ago in a visual rhetoric course for graduate students.

Liza
Liza Potts, Ph.D.
Director of WIDE Research // College of Arts & Letters http://wide.cal.msu.edu/
Associate Professor // Department of Writing, Rhetoric, & American Cultures
Campus Office: 291 Bessey Hall // http://www.lizapotts.org