[ATTW-L] Document Design book

Hinson, Dr. Katrina KHINSON at tarleton.edu
Sun May 20 20:24:07 UTC 2018

I would definitely be interested. I use the 2008 book as a supplement to lectures in both my technical writing & document design class and in my graphics and technical writing class.

With regard,

Dr. Katrina L. Hinson

Dr. Katrina Hinson,
Ph.D. Rhetoric, Writing and Professional Communication
Assistant Professor of English
Tarleton State University