[ATTW-L] Looking for a roommate for ATTW

Jennifer Mallette jennifermallette at boisestate.edu
Mon Oct 8 21:18:06 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm fresh off the heels of an awesome CPTSC this past week, so I'm making
my plans for ATTW and CCCC in March. I've booked a room at the Westin near
the convention center from Monday, March 11 to Saturday, March 16, and was
hoping to find a roommate for at least the ATTW portion (though possibly
the whole time).

I will have two other folks sharing for the CCCC part (one Wed-Sat, the
other Thursday-Sat), but if you want to squeeze in then too, we'll make
room for you. It's currently just one (me) for Monday and Tuesday night.

If you're interested, drop me a line! Those who have met me know that I'm
friendly and don't snore (I can send you references!), and I bring
gluten-free tasty snacks along--and I like to share. I also like to knit.
(And run, but I won't ask you to go or anything if you don't want to). And
as an added bonus, I don't take long to get ready in the mornings. :)

Thanks!
Jenn
--
Jennifer C. Mallette, Ph.D.