[ATTW-L] Usability and UX syllabi and assignments

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Sun Oct 28 12:25:48 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I'm teaching an undergraduate Usability and UX class next semester, which
is a new class for our program. In following other conversations on social
media and this listserv, I've settled on Liza Potts' suggestion of Baxter,
et al.'s *Understanding Your Users *for the main course text.

If anyone has assignments, activities, resources, or syllabi they're
willing to share, please send them my way.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Joanna
--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908