[ATTW-L] TT Assistant Professor of Professional and Technical Writing

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:52:40 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that we're hiring a Tenure Track Assistant
Professor of Professional and Technical Writing. Please see the abbreviated
description below or the full ad attached and let me know if you have any
questions.

Best regards,

Joanna

------
Georgia Southern University’s Department of Writing and Linguistics invites
applications for the position of assistant professor in professional and
technical writing. The full text advertisement, including information about
the department, faculty, and the complete position announcement with all
qualifications and application instructions, is available at
https://cah.georgiasouthern.edu/writling/employment-opportunities/.

Screening of applications begins October 21, 2018, and continues until the
position is filled. Georgia is an open records state. Georgia Southern is
an AA/EO institution. Individuals who need reasonable accommodations under
the ADA to participate in the search process should contact the Vice
Provost.
------

--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908