[ATTW-L] Assistant Professor of Technical Communication at NC State University

Jason Swarts jswarts at ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 19 16:53:20 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

I am pleased to tell you that we are hiring at North Carolina State.

The Department of English at North Carolina State University is hiring! We are looking for a tenure track Assistant Professor of Technical Communication with interests in technical communication management (e.g., project management, publication management), visual communication, and/or data visualization. We are particularly interested in candidates who can bring leadership skills to our strong internship program and who have experience addressing diversity in research, in curricular design, in classroom instruction, and in service.  A full job description is attached.

Review of applications will begin on October 15th.

You can apply directly at https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/106789.  Job#106789

Please direct all inquiries to the search committee chair: Jason Swarts (jswarts at ncsu.edu)

Jason Swarts
Professor