[ATTW-L] Join us in the Michigan WPA Affiliate!

megan schoen mschoen2342 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:31:18 UTC 2019

**apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Michigan Writing Program Administrators,

As you might know, over the last year, the Michigan Writing Program
Administrators Affiliate (MI-WPA) has been working to relaunch our
organization to meet the needs of WPAs across our state. At our first
meeting at the Corridors ’18 conference last fall, we developed a
three-year action plan, and since then, we have written a mission statement
that describes our three primary goals: Learn. Connect. Advocate. You can
learn more about our organization at http://miwpa.emuenglish.org. Many
thanks to our webmaster, Logan Bearden (EMU), for building this site!

To join MI-WPA and participate in our work, please take a few minutes to
complete the form found at https://goo.gl/forms/Ek8Vhr3blkDotOsr2. There is
no cost to join, and by completing the form, we will add you to our
list-serv and organization’s roster, which will help you connect with a
network of WPAs across the state interested in the same questions,
challenges, and opportunities you are.

Please share this information widely with your professional networks. We
want to include as many WPAs (especially at 2-year institutions) as
possible!

Sincerely,

Amy Ferdinandt Stolley (MI-WPA Chair)

Megan Schoen (MI-WPA Chair-Elect)

*on behalf of the MI-WPA executive committee*