[ATTW-L] FINAL REMINDER: 2019 Annual CPTSC Conference - Call for Proposals

Rice-Bailey, Dr. Tammy rice-bailey at msoe.edu
Wed Apr 3 15:59:45 UTC 2019

:::Please excuse the cross-listing:::

The 2019 annual CPTSC conference will be held from October 10-12 at West Chester University in West Chester, Pennsylvania. The year’s conference will explore multidisciplinary, transdisciplinary, and interdisciplinary collaborations. We invite proposals for presentations that examine such collaborations and their implications for our efforts in program development, research, and teaching.

Proposals are due by 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, May 6, 2019. Please see the attached CFP for more details.

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

2019 Program Chairs,

Lora Arduser & Tammy Rice-Bailey