[ATTW-L] usability assignments

Ligia Mihut limihut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 03:47:41 UTC 2019

Hi, all. I am somewhat new to PW and I am looking for any suggestions or possibly well designed assignments on usability testing or website reviews. I am particularly interested in suggestions from more seasoned instructors in terms of what has worked or not when it comes to usability testing but any type of advice is appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. Best wishes, Ligia
Ligia A. Mihut, PhDAssistant Professor Barry University, Miami, FL