[ATTW-L] Watch video on backstory of connexions in international professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) eBook series

connexions in IPCD editors at connexionsinipcd.net
Mon Aug 12 18:25:38 UTC 2019

Have you heard the backstory to the connexions in international
professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) eBook series? Watch this
video to find out! Scroll down for eBook Call for Content.

Thank you for allowing our cross-posts for connexions in international
professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) content.
https://vimeo.com/349030959

*7 DAYS TO GO!* to the submission deadline: *Aug. 19, 2019*
For consideration, consult Call for Content (CFC)
<http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/ebook-cfc/> and submit full draft of work
for review, using the online Checklist and Submission of Work form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkAY7brKFGA7taR5Bkiwwgplv-UzyJrxVRe9B9mGeq2iMnpA/viewform>
.

Any questions? Email the editors at editors at connexionsinipcd.net

--

Kyle Mattson             Rosário Durão
*U. Central Arkansas   New Mexico Tech & CityLab Design, LLC*

Editors

connexions in international professional communication and design (IPCD)
www.connexionsinipcd.net
editors at connexionsinipcd.net