[ATTW-L] Who are the readers of the connexions in international professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) eBook series?

connexions in IPCD editors at connexionsinipcd.net
Thu Aug 15 13:43:59 UTC 2019

Who do we think of as readers of the connexions in international
professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) eBook series? Watch to find
out: https://vimeo.com/349040579
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F349040579%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2GbGi7I4lRdnX1UU3Pz4MbmmuulHWAxJbKnHBXBWqQy7O7vsxldpqSnFo&h=AT2_iyyhWPTPdJa2X-WiAISguvcrgrpa9QXmqnAMsY0hsOkDzRh38iW3pMrK8eMsi4KpuAN-bQsatjFFVSLYUko7JLR84ST0eOEm9xZ1ue4vG5MMbPLDmIIWTqPI2xh-dsQrxUzPEOYUKw_C2VrRsRSbNuc>
And click on eBook Call for Content for more information. 4 DAYS TO GO! to
the submission deadline: Aug. 19!
Call for Content http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/ebook-cfc/
<http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/ebook-cfc/?fbclid=IwAR3Z1byvDYk-ytf6zeHMZZVRNUoCVH9nCIpoVyzwwZpN-1l2IKpRF5A229U>
Thank you for allowing our cross-posts for connexions in international
professional communication & design (I.P.C.D.) content.

--

Kyle Mattson             Rosário Durão
*U. Central Arkansas   New Mexico Tech & CityLab Design, LLC*

Editors

connexions in international professional communication and design (IPCD)
www.connexionsinipcd.net
editors at connexionsinipcd.net