[ATTW-L] Research survey for tech comm service course

May, Jamie Jamie.May at ttu.edu
Fri Dec 6 18:43:19 UTC 2019

Hi!

My name is Jamie May, and I'm a PhD candidate at Texas Tech University. If you haven't already done so, I am writing to invite you again to participate in a survey about the technical communication service course. The survey should take only 5-10 minutes and can be found here: http://j.mp/2NfvDFx. Apologies for cross-posting.

If you teach or have taught technical communication service courses, please consider participating in this survey. The survey is anonymous and voluntary, and you can withdraw from participation at any time. Should you have questions, please email me at jamie.may at ttu.edu. The survey is for my dissertation research (IRB 2019-706), which is chaired by Dr. Michael Faris (michael.faris at ttu.edu).

Again, here is the link for the survey: http://j.mp/2NfvDFx

Thanks for your time!

Jamie May

PhD Candidate, Texas Tech University

Senior Instructor, University of Colorado Colorado Springs