[ATTW-L] Final CFP: Machine Ethics Edited Reference

Steve onlineprof at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 9 05:48:36 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you again for your continued support of my current book project on machine ethics and morality. There is a final call for proposals in effect with a due date of January 1, 2020.

Please submit a 1000-2000 word chapter proposal through the submission link on the book site at http://tinyurl.com/meambook by the due date. All submissions will receive full consideration. Full chapters are due by March 1, 2020.

I continue to need qualified scholars focused on ethics of artificial intelligence, and human-machine related issues, as peer reviewers, as well as members of the Editorial Advisory Board. Hit me up soon through an email if you are interested. We would love to have your participation at whatever level best suits you, especially in the sharing of your critical voice on this important topic.

Also, I am shifting some of my professional new media design skillset into free volunteer mentoring and project development opportunities that interest me. Feel free to query me off list.

Thanks again. Looking forward...

Best,

Steve Thompson
-------
Steven John Thompson, PhD
Editor, Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality
meam at ivyanalytica.com | https://tinyurl.com/ethics-prof | [http://steve.ws](http://steve.ws/)