[ATTW-L] ABC's 84th Annual Conference (Oct 23-26, 2019): Call for Papers and Workshops

Dubinsky, Jim dubinsky at vt.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:10:00 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Submissions for the 84th Annual International Conference October 23-26, 2019 in Detroit, Michigan USA, are open!

Please consider joining us as we celebrate our theme, "Innovations with Business Communication: Companies, Communities, and Classrooms." We are also looking for workshop ideas to acquaint new colleagues and more seasoned ones with new trends in teaching, research, and practice. All workshops are scheduled for morning or afternoon sessions on Wednesday, October 23, before the opening reception.<webextlink://All%20workshops%20are%20scheduled%20for%20morning%20or%20afternoon%20sessions%20on%20Wednesday,%20October%2023,%20before%20the%20opening%20reception.>

For more conference information and to submit proposals for ABC's 84th Annual International Conference in Detroit, Michigan, October 23-26, 2019 visit https://tinyurl.com/yxpgl2yw.

Pre-Conference Workshop proposals are due on Friday, March 1, 2019.
Proposals for this year’s conference are due by April 26.

For more information, please visit the conference page at: https://www.businesscommunication.org/page/2019-annual.<https://www.businesscommunication.org/page/2019-annual?source=5>  There you’ll find submission Guidelines<https://www.businesscommunication.org/p/cm/ld/fid=711&source=5> with submission parameters and review criteria.

ABC offers graduate travel grants and provides free registration for graduate students who present.  If you work with graduate students, please share this information.
If you have questions, please feel free to send them to me or to our conference chairs (Dirk Remley at Kent State and Clive Muir at Stephen F. Austin State University)
at ABCDetroit19 at gmail.com<mailto:ABCDetroit19 at gmail.com>.

Jim
James M. Dubinsky, PhD
Associate Professor, Rhetoric & Writing, D/English (0112),
Chair, VT Veterans Caucus, Virginia Tech
Executive Director, Association for Business Communication (ABC)
(540) 231-1939