[ATTW-L] Assistant Professor in Technical Communication

Armfield, Dawn M dawn.armfield at mnsu.edu
Wed Feb 27 00:21:30 UTC 2019

Minnesota State University, Mankato is hiring an assistant professor in technical communication with a preferred emphasis in one or more of the following areas: agricultural communication, environmental communication, engineering writing, and scientific writing.

MNSU, Mankato is a wonderful place to work. We're about 75 miles south of the Twin Cities in an area with a lot of outdoor recreation. We're a union school and have a robust technical communication program.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mankato/jobs/2328613/technical-communications-assistant-professor-aa20044?page=4&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Dawn M. Armfield, PhD
Assistant Professor, Technical Communication
Researcher in emerging technologies, UX, and visual rhetorics
Department of English
Minnesota State University, Mankato