[ATTW-L] TCQ Call for Special Issue Proposals

Rebecca Walton rebecca.walton at usu.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:00:16 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that TCQ is calling for proposals for the 2020
special issue! Please see linked Google Docs for information about
Preparing a Special Issue Proposal (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19sumZqr8bMn6_Uvs345tts9dKlvOBhY7EoH48CEtnfo/edit?usp=sharing)
and for detailed information about Guest Editor Instructions (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEhkfiTQQ8eHWURVoabDZby5MxIiYNOPhHOfl31WvTg/edit?usp=sharing
).

Please submit proposals as a single PDF document to me by email (
rebecca.walton at usu.edu) by March 4, 2019. I will share proposals with the
ATTW executive committee as proposals are submitted, and the ATTW executive
committee will discuss special issues at the ATTW business meeting in
Pittsburgh. Selection will be made shortly after.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing your
ideas!

rww

Rebecca Walton
Editor, Technical Communication Quarterly
Associate Professor, Technical Communication & Rhetoric
Department of English, Utah State University
Pronouns: she/her/hers