[ATTW-L] CFP for User Experience as Innovative Academic Practice Collection

Crane, Kate kcrane4 at ewu.edu
Mon Jan 21 19:17:04 UTC 2019

<cross-posted>

Good Afternoon,

We are excited to announce a call for proposals (see attached or link) for a new collection, User Experience as Innovative Academic Practice.<https://bit.ly/2FH0NCx>

This volume will address how we can use user experience theory and research to research, create, and assess our pedagogical choices in the classroom, major, and overall program levels.

Please consider submitting a proposal by the due date of Friday, March 1.

If you have questions, please contact Kate Crane (kcrane4 at ewu.edu<mailto:kcrane4 at ewu.edu>) or Kelli Cargile Cook (kelli.cargile-cook at ttu.edu<mailto:kellicc at ttu.edu>).

Best,

Kate

Dr. Kate Crane

Assistant Professor

M.A. English in Rhetoric and Technical Communication Director

Department of English

Eastern Washington University

Patterson Hall 211N

(509) 359-6542