[ATTW-L] ATTW 2019: Sponsorship Opportunities

Blackburne, Brian bdb026 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jan 21 13:53:10 UTC 2019

Greetings, all,

With 2019 underway, we're gearing up for the annual ATTW Conference, which will be held March 12–13 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. ATTW is offering multiple opportunities for supporting the conference—from placing ads in the program to sponsoring events during the conference itself. You can learn more (and secure your sponsorship) by visiting the ATTW website: https://attw.org/2019-sponsorship-opportunities/

If you’re planning to place an advertisement in the conference program, I’ve included the ad requirements below for quick reference:

  *   PDF file
  *   Black and white
  *   4.5 inches wide by 7.5 inches tall
  *   High resolution (at least 300 dpi)

Please send your press-ready artwork to BrianBlackburne at shsu.edu<mailto:BrianBlackburne at shsu.edu> by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on February 15, 2019. Payments can be made via credit card, PayPal, or check. If you require an invoice before payment, prefer to send payment by check, or have additional questions, please let me know.

We’re grateful for your support, and we look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

Brian

Brian D. Blackburne, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: he, him, & his)

Sam Houston State University
Director | Technical Communication
Associate Professor | Department of English
Treasurer | Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
BrianBlackburne at shsu.edu
936-294-3359