[ATTW-L] Xchanges Undergraduate Issue 13.2 Is Live!

Hendrickson, Brian bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Thu Jan 31 21:35:06 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I'm writing on behalf of the editorial team at Xchanges<http://www.xchanges.org/>, an open access, interdisciplinary journal of graduate and undergraduate research in technical communication, rhetoric, and writing across the curriculum, to announce that Issue 13.2 is now live!

In it you'll find three works of undergraduate scholarship in areas ranging from game studies to cultural and feminist rhetorics to composition pedagogy, as well as the debut of our "Profiles in Digital Scholarship and Publishing" series:

  *   "The Gaming Trifecta: Understanding the Exclusion of Female Video Game Protagonists" by Kathryn Asay<http://www.xchanges.org/the-gaming-trifecta>
  *   “Students’ Perceptions of Written Instructor Feedback on Student Writing” by Eric Wisz<http://www.xchanges.org/student_perceptions_of_feedback>
  *   "Fusa Tsumagari, a Japanese American Woman, and Her Intersectional Use of Conversational and Contrastive Rhetorical Styles" by Skyler Drew<http://www.xchanges.org/fusa-tsumagari-a-japanese-american>
  *   "Profiles in Digital Scholarship & Publishing: Justin Hodgson" Interview by Elizabeth Barnett<http://www.xchanges.org/profiles-in-digital-scholarship-publishing>

Please join us in congratulating our authors and the faculty mentors who supported them, and keep an eye out for Issue 14.1, which is scheduled for publication this spring and will feature four works of scholarship by graduate students and the second installment of our "Profiles in Digital Scholarship and Publishing" series.

Until then, enjoy our current issue, use the undergraduate scholarship in your teaching, and if you're an undergraduate or graduate student, please consider submitting your work for review for a future issue.

Appreciatively,

Brian Hendrickson, PhD
Managing Editor, Xchanges<http://www.xchanges.org/>
Assistant Professor
Dept of Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
Roger Williams University
bhendrickson at rwu.edu<mailto:bhendrickson at rwu.edu>
Pronouns: he/him/his