[ATTW-L] Seeking panelists for a panel proposal to the Louisiana Tech Symposium on Visual Communication and Visual Literacy

Kyle Mattson kmattson at uca.edu
Mon Jul 15 19:00:57 UTC 2019

We are seeking panelists for a panel proposal to the Louisiana Tech
Symposium on Visual Communication and Visual Literacy (30 Jan. – 1 Feb.
2020).

Panel topics will answer these questions:

   1. How does research at the intersection of industry and academia enact
   innovative current visual communication practices?
   and
   2. What do we need to do to close the gap between the practice and
   research of visual communication at the intersection of industry and
   academia?

If you would like to participate as a potential panelist on this proposal,
please email your idea(s) off-list to Rosário Durão and Kyle Mattson at:
rosario.durao at nmt.edu

*Deadlines*
1.) For emailing your ideas to Rosário and Kyle:
Thu., Aug. 1, 2019

2.) For email our combined final draft of the panel proposal to Symposium
Chair, Kirk St.Amant:
Mon., Sept. 30, 2019

Kind regards,
Rosário and Kyle

--

*Kyle Mattson, Ph.D.*
Associate Professor

Co-editor,
*connexions in international professional communication & design
(IPCD)* interactive
eBook series
*http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/ <http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/>*