[ATTW-L] JOB AD: Geoscience communication and outreach

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Fri Jun 14 13:56:45 UTC 2019

Hello all!

The Kentucky Geological Survey, a fantastic organization I'm conducting a research collaboration with, is hiring a PhD-level researcher focused on "geoscience communication, outreach, policy support, and economics within the context of our state mandated mission and our internal vision to be the primary source of geoscience information for and about Kentucky"; more info here: https://findajob.agu.org/job/8010741/geoscience-communication-and-outreach/

The position will involve both active internal and public communications, as well as developing a well-resourced research agenda relevant to the KGS's work.

They'd like someone with some expertise or experience in geosciences, but that doesn't have to mean a grad degree in that area. The KGS director, Bill Haneberg, actually specifically asked me to share this job ad with my rhetoric and communications networks.

If you have any questions about the position, the University of Kentucky, or Lexington (the fabulous town where I live and work!) please feel free to contact me directly at lauren.cagle at uky.edu.

Best!
Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD