[ATTW-L] Xchanges 7/14 Deadline Extension for Grad and Undergrad Research

Hendrickson, Brian bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Fri Jun 28 14:17:53 UTC 2019

Dear Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Faculty Mentors:
Xchanges<http://www.xchanges.org/> is extending its submission deadline until Sunday, 7/14. If you or your student are are still polishing up a manuscript describing primary research in rhetoric, writing, technical communication, or a related field, you now have two more weeks to submit for our fall 2019 undergraduate and spring 2020 graduate issues.

Check out our issue directory<http://www.xchanges.org/i> for examples of the amazing graduate and undergraduate scholarship we've been publishing. We consider work in both "traditional" and multimodal formats. See our submission<http://www.xchanges.org/sub-1> page for more info. And please send questions and submissions to bhendrickson at rwu.edu<mailto:bhendrickson at rwu.edu>.

Thanks for supporting Xchanges!

Al Harahap and Brian Hendrickson
Managing Editors, Xchanges