[ATTW-L] Job posting: Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Composition (and Tech Comm)

Marika Seigel maseigel at mtu.edu
Wed Nov 6 17:35:57 UTC 2019

We are hiring at Michigan Tech! Please share widely, and encourage
qualified applicants to apply! I'm happy to answer questions about the
position. Full details and link to apply here
<http://www.jobs.mtu.edu/postings/8681>.

--

The Department of Humanities at Michigan Technological University invites
applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and

   -

   Technical communication (UX design and usability, content strategy,
   and/or social media)
   -

   Rhetoric (digital rhetorics, rhetoric of health and medicine, and/or
   cultural and comparative rhetorics)
   -

   Composition (theory and pedagogy, multimodal and/or translingual
   approaches)

Writing program administration or related leadership experience desirable.

--
Marika Seigel
Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Technical Communication,

310 Walker Arts and Humanities Center
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931
906-487-3093