[ATTW-L] Entrepreneurship Panel(s?) for ATTW

Pellegrini, Mason pellegrm at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:51:17 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone.

Some scholars have came together here at Purdue to begin forming an ATTW panel or potentially panels around the topic of entrepreneurship. If you would like to join us, please email me (pellegrm at purdue.edu), and we can talk about topics more specifically and see what kinds of presentations we can put together. Last year, we were able to put together a number of very successful panels, and I don't doubt this year will be any different.

Best,
Mason Pellegrini

Mason Pellegrini
PhD Student in Rhetoric and Composition