[ATTW-L] for the RHM folks: Join us Thursday Oct 17 at. 3:00pmET

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:00:00 UTC 2019

All -

If you work in or around or are interested in moving into the area, join
rhetoric of health and medicine (RHM) Third Thursdays, which is a virtual
community space where we offer support and encouragement to one another.

This month we're talking about post tenure career discussion including ways
to shift research trajectories, how to prioritize, how to keep research
momentum if you start admin responsibilities and whatever is on your mind.

Join us on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 3:00pm

Meeting number: 643 806 528 Password: RHM3THURS
https://jmu.webex.com/jmu/j.php?MTID=mdc920357460a6646f1e18b7ad45b31a5
Join by phone: +1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE Access code: 643 806 528

Hope to see some of you there.
Lisa

--
Lisa Melonçon, PhD
Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (
Email: meloncon.research at gmail.com or meloncon at usf.edu
http://tek-ritr.com
Twitter:@lmeloncon
Pronouns: she/her/they