[ATTW-L] CFP for Journal of Business and Technical Communication.

Josephine Walwema walwema at oakland.edu
Mon Apr 27 18:11:48 UTC 2020

Hi All-

Just a reminder about the CFP for our upcoming 2022 special issue on 21st
Century Ethics in Technical Communication for the *Journal of Business and
Technical Communication.*

We see this as an opportunity to revitalize and update the study of ethics
in TPC scholarship for the twenty-first century. Thus, we welcome scholars
at all levels particularly  scholars whose work extends and complicates
discussions of ethics to reflect new ethical challenges in digital
communication and cross-

cultural perspectives.

Thus robust cfp
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SsAgiOygRKUQ2RS1UBCi55uATDegdgXQ/view>calls
for an abstract of around 750 words in which you

   - Identify a specific ethical framework and theorist(s)/philosopher(s).
   - Demonstrate what normative (value-driven) dimensions the former can
   contribute; in other words, how does your ethical approach move us to
   ethical action beyond critique?
   - Indicate how your answer to step 3 specifically extends past work on
   ethics per se in TPC through contemporary concerns.
   - Identify your case study or objects of analysis (if applicable).
   - Identify your method, study design, and data collection processes. (if
   applicable).

Abstracts are due May 1st
Email completed abstracts to the three special issue editors or send
inquiries to walwema at oakland.edu, jared.colton at usu.edu and
steve.holmes at ttu.edu

We look forward to reading your submissions and to working with you to get
this issue to publication.