[ATTW-L] CFP: Multimodal Composition and Writing Transfer Edited Collection

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:53:17 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

We're excited to share the CFP for a new edited collection on Multimodal
Composition and Writing Transfer. We'd be particularly interested in
proposals from colleagues in two-year colleges, colleagues teaching diverse
populations of students, and/or colleagues doing this work at the
writing-program level.

The complete  CFP is attached and can be accessed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NPuB8CGezrSWcATiSWzriUvJ0yWAA9AiVGGbTqeVssk/edit?usp=sharing

We welcome questions and queries, and we appreciate it if you share the CFP
in your circles.

Thanks
Lilian, Kara, Matt, and Ryan

*Lilian W. Mina*

*, Ph.D.*Assistant Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Executive Board Member, Council of Writing Program Administrators
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Office: LA 362
Montgomery, AL