[ATTW-L] Document Design

Timothy Amidon amidont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:30:32 UTC 2020

Hi Derek,

One text that my undergraduate students have seemed to really benefit from
is Kim Golombisky and Rebecca Hagen's White Space Is Not Your Enemy: A
Beginner's Guide to Communicating Visually through Graphic, Web &
Multimedia Design*.* A potential draw back is that it's a bit more focused
on the technical/functional aspects of design. So, potentially not the best
fit, if you're looking for something that's more rhetorically grounded.

Best,
tra

Timothy R. Amidon, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor | Department of English | Colorado State University
Assistant Professor | Department of Environmental and Occupational Health |
Colorado School of Public Health
Faculty Affiliate | Center for Disaster and Risk Analysis
Editor, Praxis and Topoi Sections | *Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric,
Technology, & Pedagogy*