[ATTW-L] Faculty Office Hours returns 12/16 at 5pm EST

Michael Trice propeliea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:13:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We're doing a #TPCFacHours to wrap the term and this crazy year! Come join
us and discuss what you've learned along the way as teacher, administrator,
and student.

Faculty Office Hours: December Debrief will be on Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 5pm
ET; we'll gather to share this semester's successes and challenges.

Here's the link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/92027535420

 Best,

Michael
--
Lecturer in Writing and Communication at MIT
Phone: 806.392.7016
Email: propeliea at gmail.com
“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?” - Albert Einstein