[ATTW-L] CDQ Issue 8.4 is now available online

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Fri Dec 18 21:09:10 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Communication Design Quarterly, Issue 8.4<http://sigdoc.acm.org/blog/2020/12/14/cdq-issue-8-4-is-now-live/> (sigdoc.acm.org/blog/2020/12/14/cdq-issue-8-4-is-now-live/) is now available on the SIGDOC website!

This issue features two articles previously published through our online first model:

  *   Political Technical Communication and Ideographic Communication Design in a Pre-digital Congressional Campaign by Ryan Cheek
  *   Hybrid Collectivity: Hacking Environmental Risk Visualization for the Anthropocene by Lynda Olman and Danielle DeVasto

The issue also includes Bremen Vance and Lauren Malone's new book review of Rhetoric Technology and the Virtues.

We hope you enjoy the new issue! If you have something that would be a good fit for Communication Design Quarterly, please review our article guidelines<https://sigdoc.acm.org/publication/communication-design-quarterly-review/> (sigdoc.acm.org/publication/communication-design-quarterly-review/). And feel free to send article inquiries or submissions to Derek G. Ross at derek.ross at auburn.edu<mailto:derek.ross at auburn.edu>.

Best,
Luke Thominet
SIGDOC Communications Manager
luke.thominet at fiu.edu<mailto:luke.thominet at fiu.edu>