[ATTW-L] Congrats to the 2020 CCCC Research Impact Award winners!

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Tue Feb 11 00:51:55 UTC 2020

Huge congratulations to the 2020 CCCC Research Impact Award winners, Drs. Meredith Johnson, Michele Simmons, and Pat Sullivan, for their book, Lean Technical Communication: Toward Sustainable Program Innovation,
published by Routledge's ATTW Series in Technical and Professional Communication. (https://www.routledge.com/product/isbn/9781138688520?source=igodigital)

I'm excited to congratulate these leaders in our field for this honor and recognition of their work's broader impacts.

Cheers to Meredith, Michele, and Pat!!

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Assistant Professor | Writing, Rhetoric, & Digital Studies, University of Kentucky

Program Faculty | Environmental and Sustainability Studies, University of Kentucky

Second Vice-President | Association for Rhetoric of Science, Technology, and Medicine

University of Kentucky
1351 Patterson Office Tower
lauren.cagle at uky.edu
(859) 257-1115