[ATTW-L] Technical Communication Faculty Position in ME Department at Virginia Tech

Alley, Michael P mpa13 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 11 13:05:44 UTC 2020

Dear Technical Communication Community-

The Mechanical Engineering Department at Virginia Tech has open a new position as Technical Communication Faculty and Program Coordinator:
http://careers.pageuppeople.com/968/cw/en-us/job/512769/tech-comm-faculty-prog-coord

>From 1999 until 2006, I served in and helped shape this position. Although challenging, the position was extremely rewarding. Essentially, I had to change from teaching classes of twenty-five by myself to teaching classes of 250 as part of a team. Moreover, I had to learn how to train graduate and undergraduate mentors. For those of you looking for a new challenge, please consider. The position gives you the opportunity to make a difference in a large and vibrant community.

Sincerely,

Michael Alley

Michael Alley
Teaching Professor, Engineering Communication
Pennsylvania State University
201 Hammond Bldg
University Park, PA 16802
1-814-867-0251