[ATTW-L] Call for Submissions

Sushil K Oswal oswal at uw.edu
Sat Jan 11 22:41:21 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues, the Western ABC Bulletin is inviting submissions for its spring issue. While we welcome a variety of submissions in the field of Business and Professional Communication, This call specifically invites short articles on the following:

Are budget cuts affecting you, too?
Share with the Bulletin community how you are coping.
The Spring 2020 issue of the Bulletin will run a special column on the topic of budget cuts where we will feature a series of commentaries describing our academic community’s experiences of dealing with these cuts.
We are particularly interesting in showcasing how these cuts are affecting you. Your philosophical perspectives on these frequent budget cuts for universities are also welcome.
Please send us a 500 to 600-word commentary on this topic as soon as possible but definitely before February 15, 2020.
Send your commentaries as M.S. Word attachments with the email subject line: “Budget Cuts for Universities”, to the Bulletin editor at oswal at u.washington.edu<mailto:oswal at u.washington.edu>

You can visit the volume 1 of the Bulletin at: https://abcwest.org/

Sincerely,
Sushil Oswal