[ATTW-L] Sign Up for Mentoring @ Cs by Feb 7th!

WPAGO Mentoring wpagomentoring at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:53:33 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) and the
Writing Program Administration Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) are
co-sponsoring the fifth annual Mentoring @ Cs (M at Cs) event in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin at 4C20 (March 25th-28th).

Through our digital initiative, we will offer both face-to-face and online
options for mentorship. We have options for digital mentorship via Skype,
Zoom, or Google Hangouts as an option for those who will not be at the Cs.
That being said, we will continue to host events to support face-to-face
mentorship during Cs so that mentors, mentees, and/or collaborators who are
able to attend Cs will have the opportunity to meet at the conference to
chat over provided food and drinks (at the WPA-GO coffee social and the
light breakfast event) and/or attend a session of mutual interest.

A guiding theme of the 2020 CCCCs is inclusivity, and we believe that
cross-institutional mentoring can make the discipline more accessible to
current and future scholars. M at Cs is dedicated to friendly
cross-institutional mentoring and networking opportunities for scholars and
future scholars who may not otherwise meet. We welcome mentees, mentors,
and collaborators with a wide range of interests within rhetoric and
composition (not only writing program administration). We'll pair up
participants based on information provided in the form linked below, and we
will email you about your  pairing before the conference. Participants will
contact each other once they are placed in their pairs to determine a place
and time that works best for them.

Don't miss out! Find out more info and sign up now by following this link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxE6J_bxObPN5Zlr37sqRd44X_QOeoJ3DMbVEmnLhAYVW-4A/viewform>
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxE6J_bxObPN5Zlr37sqRd44X_QOeoJ3DMbVEmnLhAYVW-4A/viewform>before
February 7th! Please feel free to share widely. We are happy to answer any
questions!

Thank you!

WPA-GO Mentoring Events Committee

Sara Lovett, Chair

Victoria Houser

Anita Vorhees

Katie Walkup

Joe Wilson

--
WPA-GO Mentoring Events Committee
Sara Lovett, Victoria Houser, Anita Vorhees, Katie Walkup, and Joe Wilson