[ATTW-L] Scientific Exhibit Analysis

Russell Willerton russell.willerton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:25:34 UTC 2020

Saul Carliner published an article in *Technical Communication *that drew
lessons for technical communication and instructional design from a number
of museum exhibits. It could help someone connect museum exhibits to tech
comm concepts.

Modeling Information for Three-dimensional Space: Lessons Learned from
Museum Exhibit Design