[ATTW-L] [EXT] open source resources for intro to tech comm

Lam, Chris Chris.Lam at unt.edu
Sat Jan 18 19:56:27 UTC 2020

Hi Alison,

Here's a link to an open source tech comm textbook.

https://crowdsource-tpc.com/teaching_resource/sexy-technical-communication/

You'll also find various course syllabi on the website as well.

Hope it helps!

Chris Lam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of technical communication
University of North Texas
Associate Editor, Business and Professional Communication Quarterly
christopherylam.com
312-404-2430