[ATTW-L] Call for participants for a study into Instructor Roles in Higher Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic

Burnham, Kenyan Kenyan.Burnham at ttu.edu
Thu Jul 23 18:19:18 UTC 2020

Hello,

We are currently looking for participants who are willing to share their experience with the transition to online modalities during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.

If you are interested in participating please feel free to reach out! I have attached our flyer for any interested participant.

 -Kenyan

Kenyan Burnham,
Undergraduate / RA,
TCR,