[ATTW-L] the ICE memo on international students

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:55:24 UTC 2020

So just to weigh in, and maybe a slightly less politely because whatever,
Joseph and Elizabeth... What are you talking about? Of course we have a
responsibility for the welfare of our international students. That's not
something to be debated. They did absolutely nothing to deserve what's
happening to them.

Like Cana said... Let's not turn ATTW into a space where open debate about
the value of certain types of students is accepted. This is the only
listserv I don't have sent to spam  precisely because that type of thing
doesn't happen here. Y'all can have WPA and Harper's open letters for that.