[ATTW-L] New issue of Journal of Response to Writing available!

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:02:29 UTC 2020

Colleagues,

Please share widely: The newest issue of the *Journal of Response to
Writing (*Vol. 6, No. 1) is now available.

Access the full issue here:
https://journalrw.org/index.php/jrw/issue/view/12

In addition, the editors encourage you to consider submitting work to JRW.
We welcome research as featured and teaching articles about response to
writing in all forms. We are especially interested in hearing from those in
diverse and underrepresented contexts.

Thanks, and congratulations to this issue's authors!

Betsy Gilliland and Kat O'Meara
Co-Editors, *Journal of Response to Writing*
*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com | 262.366.1164

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*