[ATTW-L] Invitation to participate in internship research

Chen Chen chenchen328 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:20:59 UTC 2020

Sorry for cross-posting!

Dear colleagues,

I’m conducting research on the roles of writing internship coordinators across the country. I focus specifically on what faculty/administrator does when coordinating or managing writing internships at various institutions and how such work is recognized and valued at the institutional level.

If you manage/coordinate writing internships or the internship program in your institution, I invite you to participate in this survey by clicking this link: https://winthrop.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mREi3Ci9yoHHBr <https://winthrop.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mREi3Ci9yoHHBr> The survey should take about 30 minutes to complete. If you don’t serve in this role, I would really appreciate it if you can pass this message to those who do in your institution.

This survey has been approved by the institutional review board at Winthrop University with the protocol number 20106. If you have any questions, you can reach out to the researcher Chen Chen at chenc at winthrop.edu <mailto:chenc at winthrop.edu>, or Winthrop’s Grants and Sponsored Research Development Office at 803-323-2460.

Thank you very much!

Chen

Chen Chen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English