[ATTW-L] Career-Track Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor of Practice Position at the University of Arizona

Ann Shivers-McNair ann.shivers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:29:10 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the University of Arizona English Department
is hiring a full-time colleague in professional and technical writing
<https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/524?c=arizona>
at the rank of career-track assistant professor (with a terminal degree) or
career-track assistant professor of practice (with an industry background)
to begin in the 2020-2021 academic year. We are excited to welcome a
colleague to help us launch a new undergraduate major and minor in
professional and technical writing
<https://sbsmajors.arizona.edu/professional-technical-writing> at the
University of Arizona, a Hispanic and American Indian/Alaska Native Serving
Institution that sits on the original homelands of the Tohono O'odham and
Pascua Yaqui Peoples and near the border of the United States and Mexico.
seeking a colleague who can highlight and build upon the diverse
communicative, cultural, and experiential strengths of students and
communities.

Please consider applying for the position and/or sharing the ad in your
networks. Review of applications begins on March 31. I am chairing the
search, so feel free to reach out to me (shiversmcnair at arizona.edu) if you
have any questions.

Best wishes,

*Ann Shivers-McNair*

Assistant Professor

Director of Professional and Technical Writing

Department of English

University of Arizona