[ATTW-L] question about online courses

Mia Moline MiaMolineTelecommuting at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 23:13:50 UTC 2020

UWRF is focusing in on "fully online - asynchronous" mostly, to try to
mitigate access issues that might help our first-gen students adapt to
the new reality.

We are also using the terminology "alternative delivery" because of the
challenges presented by lab (and other) courses. intensive, specialized
training has begun in those areas and is ongoing for the next ten days
or so.

Best wishes to all in the challenging days ahead,

Mialisa Moline