[ATTW-L] question about online courses

McPherson, Dr. Cynthia mcpherson at tarleton.edu
Tue Mar 17 20:41:17 UTC 2020

Folks,
We are reviewing how we offer online courses and would like to know what others are doing.

Here are the variations we have noted so far:
Fully online - asynchronous; students and faculty participate from any location; no synchronous scheduled sessions
Fully online with synchronous scheduled sessions (via Zoom or other meeting software); students and faculty participate from any location
Fully online with synchronous scheduled sessions (via Zoom or other meeting software); students participate from a campus location (students must be in a classroom on the main or a remote campus)

I'd appreciate it if you would share how you present online courses.

Thanks,
CMc

Cynthia McPherson, PhD
Assistant Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in English
Department of English and Languages
Tarleton State University
Box T-0300
Stephenville, TX 76402