[ATTW-L] Study: Mapping Trends and Language Setting for Social Justice Efforts in TPC

Julie Christen juliechristen at email.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:59:27 UTC 2021

Hello again -

Sending a friendly reminder that I am still collecting responses for a
survey about how TPC instructors who are committed to social justice in
their teaching describe their work. The survey
<https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8AiTTUgoiwY2wKO> will
remain open until *Monday, September 6*. I appreciate those who have
already responded, and I will follow up later in September to those who
have provided their contact information.

I would especially love to hear from TPC instructors who might teach
outside formal academic settings, such as trainers for industry or
community organizations and mentors of technical communicators. If you know
someone who fits one of those categories, please feel free to share.

Thank you again!

Julie