[ATTW-L] Virtual Collaboration Education Survey - 2nd call

Lynn McCool lbmccool at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:38:48 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting research on how virtual team collaboration,
communication, and technology skills are taught in the university
classroom. The goal of this work is to better understand current and best
practices in the teaching and learning of virtual team communication and
collaboration technologies.

Participants will answer a brief survey that should take 5-10 minutes to
complete. We especially desire responses from faculty who are currently
including virtual team concepts as a part of their curriculum but welcome
input from other faculty as well.

Please use the following link to complete to our survey: <
https://drake.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ulWSJjH60iDMTc>

Thank you to those who have already responded.  We really appreciate it.

Lynn McCool & Alanah Mitchell

<lynn.mccool at drake.edu>

<alanah.mitchell at drake.edu>

College of Business & Public Administration

Drake University

Des Moines, Iowa 50310

Dr. Lynn McCool
Ph.D., Rhetoric & Professional Communication
Assistant Professor of Business Communication, Drake University
Adjunct Professor of Communication, Faith Baptist Bible College
Publications Editor, Drake Management Review
<http://faculty.cbpa.drake.edu/dmr/>
515.779.0205