[ATTW-L] New issue of Journal of Response to Writing

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:18:48 UTC 2021

Good morning!
Please forward the message below to the ATTW Listserv. Thank you!
~Kat O'Meara

*Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>* is pleased to announce the
release of Volume 7 Issue 2, with five feature articles examining many
different aspects of response to first- and second-language writing.

Congratulations to our authors:

   - Spanish Writing Learners’ Stances as Peer Reviewers
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss2/2> by Emilia
   Illana-Mahiques and Carol Severino

   - Student Engagement with Teacher Written Corrective Feedback in a
   French as a Foreign Language Classroom
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss2/3> by Maria-Lourdes
   Lira-Gonzales, Hossein Nassaji, and Kuok Wa Chao Chao

   - Towards A Better Understanding Of The Complex Nature Of Written
   Corrective Feedback And Its Effects: A Duoethnographical Exploration Of
   Perceptions, Choices, And Outcomes
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss2/4> by Eva
   Kartchava, Yushi Bu, Julian Heidt, Abdizalon Mohamed, and Judy Seal

   - Professors’ views of content transformation in students’ paraphrasing
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss2/5> by Ling Shi

   - Uptake Processes in Academic Genres: The Socialization of an Advanced
   Academic Writer Through Feedback Activities
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss2/6> by Shakil Rabbi

As always, the journal is open access and does not charge any author fees.
We encourage readers to sign up on the journal website
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/announcements.html>for
notifications of new issues and to be a potential reviewer.

Finally, you can check us out on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/JournalofResponsetoWriting/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Journal_RW>, and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/journal_rw/>.

Betsy Gilliland (University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa) and Katherine Daily O'Meara
(St. Norbert College), editors
with Grant Eckstein (Brigham Young University), associate editor

*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Director of Writing Across the Curriculum, Assistant Professor of English
St. Norbert College <https://www.snc.edu/academics/faculty/kat.omeara.html>
| kat.omeara at snc.edu
Co-Editor, *Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>*

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*

**I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being,
caregiving, and rest. Should you receive correspondence from me during a
time that you are engaging in any of the above, please protect your time
and wait to respond until you are next working. Prioritize joy, not work,
when and where you can.